Croom Ride 9 28 14

Started by Thunderdually, October 01, 2014, 03:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

Riding with some friends at Croom..   A video is in the works

Had a great time at Croom with Roland,Trevor,Cliff my wife and son.  I learned a lesson this weekend.. Do not park by a mud hole.. LOL

http://s1004.photobucket.com/user/Thunderdually/slideshow/Croom%209%2028%2014
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

motoxracer49

Polaris Trailboss 330

1Scorpion

I can't wait till we have another group ride. Great pics! Thunderdually !

Thunderdually

#5
Thanks...

Here is a video of some of our ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAKrz4NyTVo
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

SMP63

Man I wish I was there!!!!!    :'(   Great video as always Merle!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Thunderdually

Quote from: SMP63 on October 04, 2014, 09:40:24 PM
Man I wish I was there!!!!!    :'(   Great video as always Merle!


Thanks Steve..  Going to go next weekend..  Be nice if you could make it..
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Working OT wall day Sunday, taking my son to a hunter safety class on Saturday and going to Hollow-scream Sat night. We have to set a date to do a camp out with every one in the future.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Dirty Brutes

Very nice! I'll have to join yall some time.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

SMP63

Quote from: Thunderdually on October 05, 2014, 12:32:43 AM
Quote from: SMP63 on October 04, 2014, 09:40:24 PM
Man I wish I was there!!!!!    :'(   Great video as always Merle!


Thanks Steve..  Going to go next weekend..  Be nice if you could make it..

Should be back the weekend of the 18th. Like the new job but the traveling kinda sucks!! Been to Philly, Pa., Johnson City,NY., Hancock,NY., Waterbury,NY.,  Stratford,CT., & now in Smithtown, Long Island NY.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to