Riding at Croom today

Started by Thunderdually, September 28, 2014, 09:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

Went riding with friends at Croom today. Rode with Roland and Trevor and met a new friend Cliff.  Thanks for a good time today guys.  TJ and Steve we missed you.  Small Video to post later..
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

1Scorpion

Thanks for leading today Merle. I'm glad I rode even if it did get hot.  It was great meeting Merle's family and meeting Cliff aka whofarted.  We need to ride again soon.  I hope you got a couple of good pics Thunderdually.  That way those who couldn't make can see a small portion of what they missed. I had a great time ! 

patches206

Quote from: Thunderdually on September 28, 2014, 09:24:53 PM
Went riding with friends at Croom today. Rode with Roland and Trevor and met a new friend Cliff.  Thanks for a good time today guys.  TJ and Steve we missed you.  Small Video to post later..

Grad you all had fun!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

kountry23

I had a blast. It was good meeting you cliff hopefully we can all meet up for another ride soon with out any breakage
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Glad fun was had by all!!!!!!!! Hopefully next time I'll be in town & able to go.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

1Scorpion

Quote from: kountry23 on September 28, 2014, 11:44:13 PM
I had a blast. It was good meeting you cliff hopefully we can all meet up for another ride soon with out any breakage
Post up when you think it will you'll be ready.  I hope it won't be too long. It looks like cooler weather this weekend.

kountry23

Well hot it all tore down Monday night only thing found was a chewed up belt. Put a new one on tonight and runs like new. Ready to go again.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Thunderdually

Quote from: kountry23 on October 02, 2014, 12:20:43 AM
Well hot it all tore down Monday night only thing found was a chewed up belt. Put a new one on tonight and runs like new. Ready to go again.


That's good news.. My part should be in this Friday..
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

kountry23

I might go back up sunday for a lil bit
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

1Scorpion

Quote from: kountry23 on October 02, 2014, 01:13:58 AM
I might go back up sunday for a lil bit
Might or will ?  I've got my spacers in . I just got to throw them on.

kountry23

I will let you know tonight  if I can make it sunday
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come