Croom mines

Started by Thunderdually, September 14, 2014, 05:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

Attention!!! every one.. 1Scorpion is going to brave the warm weather and go riding at Croom the week end of  September 27 or 28  :o. And is inviting Patches, SMP63, Kountry and any one else that wants to brave the warm weather and ride.  ;D Yours trully Thunderdullay will be there to take video and guide any one who desires a ride through the mines. There may be a few cliffs involved..   ;) ;D ;D
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

1Scorpion

#1
Disclaimer !  ATVFlorida and all parties in the for mentioned post are not responsible for loss. damage, or injury. Following Thunderduallly should NOT be done without proper training and or insurance. Parental guidance is strongly suggested. ;D
 That BS being said lets burn that old gas out of our quads and start riding!  Who's riding. Should be fun if I can remember how to ride.
Riders as of now.
Thunderdually
1Scorpion
kountry23
whofarted

patches206

Well the 27th  is my little one's B-day party and the 28th  is the super boat race in Clearwater, $$$$$$$$ so I may not be able, plus I have a hunting lease in north Florida which tis the season for hunting so I may be a ghost for a few weeks.  :'(
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

kountry23

I could do a Sunday ride. Only day of the week I am off.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

1Scorpion

Quote from: kountry23 on September 14, 2014, 11:15:19 PM
I could do a Sunday ride. Only day of the week I am off.
You work to much. More than likely it will be Sunday. Unless we do a double header and ride both days. Stay tuned for more info. You are on the list !

Thunderdually

Roland your a riot!!!  Am lost for words...   LOL

Kountry I could do a Sunday. Like Roland says maybe both days might just camp out at Croom..

Patches one excuse after another...   ::)
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

kountry23

I do work to much at times seems like joys of working for a ford delership.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

patches206

Quote from: Thunderdually on September 14, 2014, 11:58:21 PM
Roland your a riot!!!  Am lost for words...   LOL

Kountry I could do a Sunday. Like Roland says maybe both days might just camp out at Croom..

Patches one excuse after another...   ::)
Cash is King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no :no :no
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

SMP63

 :'( Wish I could ride but will be out of town working. Start off in Pa. then NJ. then Conn. then SC then Ga & then home for a week.
Gotta do what I gotta do to keep the wolf away from the door!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ya'll have fun!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

1Scorpion

SMP63 it's a shame you can't make it. :(  Maybe next time you and Mr. Excuses(aka Patches206) will be able to ride.  J/K Patches 206.
  I'm hoping we get a new rider or two to show up. We always have a good time !

monkeyonashovel

I'd like to go. I'll have to see what the family has planned that day before I can say for sure.

1Scorpion

Quote from: monkeyonashovel on September 16, 2014, 12:39:40 PM
I'd like to go. I'll have to see what the family has planned that day before I can say for sure.
Great ! We hope you can make it. Tell them it's a mandatory quad safety testing day or something.

whofarted

Thanx for the invite.  I can ride either day.  Just let me know where to meet.  Thanx

Thunderdually

We park in the back near the shelter.. Some of the older rider's need  to be near a bath room....   ;D
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

kountry23

Starting to look like a good group ride. may have to break out the mud dance
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

patches206

What day you animals going?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

Quote from: patches206 on September 18, 2014, 01:20:27 AM
What day you animals going?
Looks like Sunday seems to be the best for most of us. Can you make it ?

1Scorpion

Quote from: whofarted on September 17, 2014, 08:33:03 PM
Thanx for the invite.  I can ride either day.  Just let me know where to meet.  Thanx
Do you know how to get there ?  The gate opens at 0800.

patches206

Was told today have to work the Super Boat Race in Clearwater, can not complain I need the $$$$$$$$$.   You guys have fun Thunder get some video.  We have to plan a camping weekend in the future with a little bit of warning so I can make plans not to work.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

whofarted

I got GPS.  I should be good to get there.  Just let me know which day and what time you guys are meeting and I'll be there.

Thunderdually

Quote from: whofarted on September 19, 2014, 08:42:00 PM
I got GPS.  I should be good to get there.  Just let me know which day and what time you guys are meeting and I'll be there.

Looks like it will be Saturday for the wife and i. We try to get there as the gates are opening at 8 AM. WE park in the back by the shelter and restrooms. I drive an old blue ford dually with a white enclosed trailer and the wife and i both ride camo polaris sportsman 4X4
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Thunderdually

So who is riding at Croom this Saturday?
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

1Scorpion

I have an appointment I've got to keep Sat. morning. I can get there late morning or noonish.  I'm going to be there Sunday when they open the gate.
Why not ride both days ? 

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

whofarted