sat 12th 5a ride

Started by kountry23, July 08, 2014, 04:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kountry23

Anyone up for a 5a ride this sat the 12th  wanting to do a ride for the b day
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

June and I should be there.  Larry

I_N_3

Just finished riding 5A this past weekend with Strubby and friends. Had a good time but wont be able to make it back this weekend. Happy bday by the way be safe and have fun!
KiNG QuAD 750

little blue 300

I wish you would have told me you were coming up last weekend and I would have looked for you. June and I were out there last Saturday. Larry

kountry23

How wet is it up there right now?
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

Last Saturday the main trails were pretty dry, but it started to rain in the afternoon and it rained everyday since. I live 2 miles east and 6 miles south of the 5A parking lot. I don't know how wet it is up there, but I'm sure there will be some water. Larry

I_N_3

Sorry Larry I should have been specific to the day. We rode Friday the 4th.  We will be back soon I will keep you posted. It was pretty wet..
KiNG QuAD 750