anyone wanna ride wed

Started by kountry23, March 02, 2014, 04:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kountry23

Anyone wanna ride some this wed  im off work and thought about croom
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

cr500pro

i see u riding alone pal,in here they ride sofas,key boards n there mouths,...have fun n be safe.

patches206

I would but broke a finger and pulled the tendon off the bone I am done for a few months. :'( :Dead.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

monkeyonashovel

Wish I could, but it's a work day for me.

kountry23

Its my first day off in about two weeks
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

What time Trevor?   Would Rancho be ok?
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

patches206

Have fun Steve and Trevor I am out for 3 months. :K
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

SMP63

Damn Bro, what did you do now?  :'(     Did the go fast get ya again???  ;D
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

Yeah sounds good to me  I sent you a pm
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

patches206

Quote from: SMP63 on March 04, 2014, 10:20:20 PM
Damn Bro, what did you do now?  :'(     Did the go fast get ya again???  ;D

No just a pressure washer that kicked like a mule.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

little blue 300

#11
Quote from: patches206 on March 02, 2014, 04:15:33 PM
I would but broke a finger and pulled the tendon off the bone I am done for a few months. :'( :Dead.gif

Quote from: patches206 on March 04, 2014, 09:39:21 PM
Have fun Steve and Trevor I am out for 3 months. :K

Are you serious ???

On May 13, 2013 I had an accident on the Hatfield and McCoy Trails near Williamson, WV. I was in the hospital up there for two days with eight  broken ribs and my right lung was partially collapsed. You talk about pain !!!  Seven (7) weeks later my wife and I was riding the Centennial Trail up at Ocala and we've rode at least once a week ever since.

Forgive me, but three months out for a finger sounds like a long time to me. They didn't even wrap my ribs or anything. Just sent me home and I was 65 years old at the time. I guess it all depends on if you really want to ride or not.

Larry

patches206

#12
Doc has to repair the bone with pins and reattach the tendon. ( My own paid for Ins, no Obamacare!) Without my right hand I will need to find a new job so ATVing can wait my family is my first priority to me.  Oh I could always sit home for the rest of my days like 48% of this county and collect from the government, NOT!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

little blue 300

Yea, do want you need to do. I shouldn't have even posted that. Sorry !!!

patches206

Its all good in a few months we can meet up and go ride. :T
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

SMP63

Had a great ride today Trevor!!!! Need to do it again soon!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

willc86

You guys riding this wed. ? where at. I might be interested. I live in Miami though =/