Group ride at Hard Rock  5/21/05

Started by LostCause, May 10, 2005, 04:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudrat

06' Honda 450er, ATP Motor, Walsh everything, LSR Axle, Holeshots on Douglas Beads, Rossier Pipe, Sidewinder Sprokets & Chain, SPS Graphics, Fasst Bars, Fasst Quad.......
05' Sportsman 800

Ride1Rob

That's a nice shot of Cutter. My lil boy just sat in my lap as the pic began to download. He said, "Look at that boy on that 4wheeler". I said "Yeah, his name is Cutter and he's a bit older than you". He said, "I don't like 4wheelers, I like Motorcycles".(Refering to streetbikes) He'll ride on my streetbike but won't ride on my quad :-/?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

YFZ450-Tampa

Give him a little time, you can't push them, they will get there, at their own time, he end up loving it like we all do  ;D
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

jjake

Hey guys had fun riding , I liked the sand track the best, after I stiffened up my front shocks and didnt bottom out it worked ok , I had to put some time on my crf450 , I just did a valve job and piston on it, it seems to be going ok, the only problem about doing work on an engine yourself is you hear every noise in the motor and wonder if its ok, good meeting you guys, and will see you again on another ride, later

Hollywood

Great pics guys  :o Sorry I missed it but I will be there for the next one.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

01ZX12R

Hollywood man its good to see your feeling better. That was a bad spill. Hope to see you on the next ride. Just take it easy the first couple hundred yards..
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Asphaltdragon

mad props to who ever took the pix!!!! perfect exposure and shutter speed ;) the riders looked go too!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Hollywood

QuoteHollywood man its good to see your feeling better. That was a bad spill. Hope to see you on the next ride. Just take it easy the first couple hundred yards..

Yea I am just about ready to go still a little bit sore but should be good to go in another week. Just keep me on the track where there aren't any trees and I'll be OK. lmao
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

blindkaeta

The pics are all about the camera, Mudrat has the bomb ass d70.

01ZX12R

Gotta give credit to the cam man too. You had your fun with it to Mr.D.. I have to say that it takes great action photos.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

blindkaeta

Yeah it is a great camera, I'm looking into getting one in the next month or two.  I need a rear shock first.

1STOCKEX

Man you guys had a blast.  Sorry I missed out.  I had to work.  Hard to get out on Saturdays, always the busiest day.  Anyway looking forward to the next ride.  I see why you guys need aftermarket shocks...great air.  Awesome pictures.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com