Single seater SXS ??

Started by Thunderdually, February 04, 2014, 10:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

Polaris Confirms Rumors: Single-Seater UTV Coming Soon

http://atvconnection.com/articles/polaris-confirms-rumors-single-seater-utv-coming-soon/

Would you buy one?
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

little blue 300


asmart82

If I wanted a single seater, I'd buy a fourwheeler :)

1Scorpion

I gave this some thought before posting. While I like the concept. It's too restricting for me. There has been a lot times while following Thunderdually through the pits at Croom I've had to shift my weight all the way off the seat to keep from flipping over. Then there are the times the trails turn to a washboard. I prefer to stand up over that. 
So no I don't think it's for me. But I wouldn't mind trying yours Thunderdually . When are you picking it up ? :D

Florida Tracks and Trails

I saw a video of this and have formed two opinions-

1st Opinion- TOO SLOW, top speed is only 50MPH and I think it might have a hard time getting there in a hurry.

2nd Opinion- I already own a 2 seater rzr and LOVE IT.  When I get too tired from riding the quad I usually jump into the rzr for a while.  It does not take as much energy to drive it and it is SO MUCH SMOOTHER, no matter the terrain the Rzr kills my LTR with a $5000 shock set up on it.  So knowing that this new version will probably be a good woods runner I might consider getting one.  Not that I am running out after one as I love my Rzr but if I did not already own one I could see myself buying one.

Xtreme Powersports mentioned yesterday on facebook that they have one in stock, I might drive over there and take a look at it.
[url="//www.floridatracksandtrails.com"]www.floridatracksandtrails.com[/url]
One way trails, 5 mx tracks, proshop, paintball, ziplines, real showers and bathrooms, 15,000 seat amphitheather and great food