best time to chat on atvflorida.com?

Started by zman03, January 02, 2014, 02:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

can we agree on a time for people to have a chat night?    
for me mon-fri from 7-11    
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

NewMember

I am available to chat after my shift at Tractor Supply, every night after 8pm.  :P
I can not be beaten in a fist fight !
Little Bar Arm Wrestling Champion 2018 !
Proud to work at Tractor Supply !
Strongest man on atvflorida !
I can squeeze your wind pipe shut with one hand !
I want to drink beer with everyone !

cr500pro

the best time 2 chat on here is after 5pm thats when ( brujeria) works best. >:D

patches206

After 7pm on some nights depends on whats going on.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!