Wanted: Youth Race Quad

Started by Mikki33, January 20, 2014, 09:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikki33

Looking for a used cobra, apex or drr. PM me details.
Ty  ;)
Mikki #200C
'08 Honda 450R
Proud dad of Mikayla Hayes-"2012/2013 Quad Super Pee-Wee B Champion"
'11 Raptor 125

"Ride Fast Or Be Last"

JECKELS

What size engine are you looking for?
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

greenmachine

I believe they are racing peewee FTR so I think 90cc 2stroke 125 four stroke is max. The new 2fast kits everyone is using on DRR and Apex are untouchable by a 125class thumper. The 2fast motors are competitive in local blaster raptor classes with a good rider. CVT mini quads should be called "money" quads. the light cobra frame with a built 85 bike motor might would compete with a propely tuned 2fast.

there is a guy selling a rappy 125 with a yz85 motor in it and it has suspension for like $3k on exriders.com
or our blaster is for sale
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/sno/4296911748.html

digginfool

I have a 90 cc 2 stroke Apex with Elka shocks.  I spent a small fortune on this bike and it's time to let it go. 







Don't try to cheap me out but I'm ready to deal.  PM me if you're interested.  I will not discuss on the forum.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Mikki33

That is correct Steve.  She is on a Raptor 125 now but is getting beat this season by 2 strokes & we have to make a change so she can continue to be competitive.  We have thought about dropping an 85 in it, but still up in the air.  Were looking for any size cobra or a 90-100 DRR or Apex.  Let us know what you got sitting around that can help her win another championship!  :Fp
Mikki #200C
'08 Honda 450R
Proud dad of Mikayla Hayes-"2012/2013 Quad Super Pee-Wee B Champion"
'11 Raptor 125

"Ride Fast Or Be Last"

greenmachine

Found this in GA. Should run pretty good with that KTm motor. All JB suspension good stuff.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/sno/4256040556.html

HRC

I have a 2007 Apex 90 all original except for springs, rollers and pro-taper bars. Excellent condition... Asking $2k you can reach me 305-498-2313.