Hog Waller ATV Only Weekend

Started by jaxbchjohn, January 12, 2014, 11:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaxbchjohn

THe wife and I are thinking about going to Hog Waller in Palatka  next weekend (16
th) for an ATV only weekend
to ride.  IS anyone else from the forum  going to be there??  WE plan on camping Friday to Sunday.   We have never been so any advice would be great.
Started with nothin......
Still have most of it
2013 800 RZR EPS
Lots of Add-ons

Shorgasm

our little group of guys are considering it but not sure what the heck there is to do for ATV's other than ride around a parking lot. That place is made for trucks.

riley804


jaxbchjohn

WELL I, M NOT 100% SOLD ON THE IDEA OF GOING JUST TRYING TO SEE WHO ELSE MIGHT BE GOING WHO KNOWS THERE WAY AROUND.
Started with nothin......
Still have most of it
2013 800 RZR EPS
Lots of Add-ons

jaxbchjohn

Tried to answer pm but it said user not recognized.   Is that a go pro you shot that video of hog waller with?

Started with nothin......
Still have most of it
2013 800 RZR EPS
Lots of Add-ons

Ole Nasty

#5
Lol, that's my Grizzly that the guy is riding in that last video.

Here's more.





I don't think I'll be there this weekend, I will probably be there the 1/2 Feb.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com