Prefered ride day ?

Started by 1Scorpion, January 04, 2014, 12:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Scorpion

 I'm wondering if there is any interest in having a monthly ride at Ocala Forest ?  And what day do most people prefer to ride a Saturday or Sunday ?

cr500pro

my riding days r monday thru  thursdays..the weekend is 4 those that like 2 do things with a crowd.

rdm225


little blue 300

Quote from: 1Scorpion on January 04, 2014, 12:03:12 AM
I'm wondering if there is any interest in having a monthly ride at Ocala Forest ?  And what day do most people prefer to ride a Saturday or Sunday ?


It would be hard to commit to a certain day now during the winter months, cause most riders wouldn't go on a very cold morning. I'm still sorry that I went yesterday.

I was born into cold country, but prefer warm weather now.

Larry

patches206

Sat or Sun works Mon-Fri are work days.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

cr500pro

( >:Dalways in public lands >:D) i scout out dirt trails n roads all over dade,broward & palm beach sometimes ,on goggle maps & the i hop on my dual sport  & go explore/ride them..im going 2 ride some new trails i found in homestead early tuesday morning... ;) ;D

monkeyonashovel

I prefer to ride during the week, because there are fewer riders on the trails, but I realize that doesn't work for most people.

1Scorpion

Quote from: monkeyonashovel on January 07, 2014, 06:36:58 PM
I prefer to ride during the week, because there are fewer riders on the trails, but I realize that doesn't work for most people.
If work ever slows down I'll get back to riding during the week once and a while. Till then it's weekends and holidays.

K_Man

Saturdays for the Ocala North trail System and Sundays for the Ocala Adventure Trail would work best for me.

K_Man
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

1Scorpion

 What and where is Ocala Adventure Trail ? 


SMP63

Quote from: 1Scorpion on January 08, 2014, 11:37:52 PM
What and where is Ocala Adventure Trail ? 

A.K.A. as Centennial Trail. It connects to Blue Sink & Big Scrub Campground.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

gmiller0737

I ride during the week mostly on Thursdays @ the North Trails,Almost never ride on weekends as I prefer to avoid the Crowds