Looking for a rear seat for a can am outlander max 500 and up

Started by Starbuc71, December 23, 2013, 03:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starbuc71

Went riding this past weekend and took off the rear seat for my can am outlander 500 max at the car wash and forgot to put it back on and left it there. When I got home and realized I went back and it was gone. I called can am and they want over $800 for both the seat assembly and the backrest assembly. Totally rediculious. If anyone has one from a former machine or just wants to sell theirs for extra cash, please let me know
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

patches206

Ebay, I see we are neighbors, I have a 800 max with some work done I love that thing.   Where you ride yours?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Starbuc71

Total BS for $850. I should have known. Anything with the word bombardier on it means big bucks. I'm so pissed I left it. I figured it was around $300 at the dealer. I thought wrong
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

patches206

Do you have passengers a lot if not they make a aftermarket trunk that goes in its place for around 100 bucks I think.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Starbuc71

My son rides on the back and the seat was perfect for him. I will just wait and check eBay regularly. I ride at croom from time to time but prefer Ocala.  I just hate the 5 hour round trip to get there and back
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

patches206

Not much of a Ocala lover but Croom is great.   We need to get together one day and ride my 6 year old rides passenger when he is not riding his 50.   Getting ready to head out to Durhamtown this Friday, ever been there?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Starbuc71

Never been there yet.  Friend if mine went and loved the trails but did not care for the cabins.  Why not a fan of Ocala?  I've been riding room for decades and just sick if the whoops. I know it has improved but to me Ocala is a much nicer ride.  Have fun at Durahmtown. P.S. Look for a seat for me up there
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

patches206

The blind curves on the trails and large vehicles coming heads on towards me is not a good mix, I am not suicidal. :Dead.gif  Its also far and for a day trip or even weekend the fuel cost hurts.   Croom has a campground with water and electric, Big Scrub and Lake Delancy are primitive.  I have become spoiled and need my AC when camping. Will do hope you find one,  the 800 buck thing makes me cringe if mine was to walked off.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!