Hunter's trucks on the Centennial Trail

Started by K_Man, November 25, 2013, 06:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K_Man

Went riding on the Centennial Trail this Saturday and was suprised by seeing 6 hunter's trunks parked in the riding trail areas that were marked for ATV/UHV only. You would think that when they turned on to a trail that was 3 feet smaller than there truck was wide they would know they were on the wrong trail.

K_Man
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

little blue 300

Most hunters don't care about which trails that they are allowed to be on. They do what they want. That's why during hunting season, I usually only go during the week and stay away on weekends. I am retired, so I can do that.

Larry

sugarsand007

Its a shame what has become of the Ocala National Forest. Seems there is no enforcement of any of the laws out there anymore. I actually had a hunter gas  his truck towards me on a atv only trail. Complained to the FWC who is suppose to regulate the hunters. They told me they cant be everywhere in the forest and to take a photo of any violations.(haha) I haven't seen a FWC officer in the forest in years. You have to know if we don't ever see any enforcement officers out there the hunters know there not out there either.
2006 crf450r and 2006 polaris outlaw 500

Quad32x

Sounds like a ride wherever the hell you want invite to me !  ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

AintSkeered

That's why we'll be riding Friday vs. Saturday.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

1Scorpion

 I guess sooner or later someone will get some good video on a Go-Pro and post it on you tube before anything is done.  I don't understand people who won't share public lands. There is plenty of room for everyone.  The hunters need to watch out there some atvers who are off duty law enforcement who ride. They have Zero tolerance for gun pointing.

Starbuc71

I don't do Ocala during hunting season.  Not worth getting into a fight or have my stuff taken from me from some jerk wad hunter.  It's a shame since the trail system was put in place it seemed like they were trying to get more families to come riding.  Some days I'm afraid to take my kids out there.  I like redneck and like to hunt, but most people in this world today could give two sh&$@ about the next guy
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com