sebring riding area

Started by zman03, October 31, 2013, 12:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

anyone know the intersection where people go ride in sebring?    i would like to look it up on googleearth ;)     just a basic idea of where is all ::)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

anyone ride in the sebring area with all the sand trails? ::)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

klutchbuster400




Haven't been in years but last I heard everything was fenced off.

zman03

thanks but im hoping to get some info from a local guy from the sebring area
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

zman03

where the area is at?  more or less so I can look it up on googleearth?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

zman03

Queen ave & Olive road?     is that what you meant yfz122?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

yfz122

Yes. Do you know when you are coming up? I'll show you the whole area.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

wantoride

That ride was run.that's a pretty cool pic of my 300ex.

zman03

wantoride, can people still ride out there?  I would like to check it out or go ride the area with a local that knows the area
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

yfz122

Whenever you are ready. That area was my backyard for 15 years.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

wantoride

That pic is like 6 years old I haven't been there in forever. I'd love to go if yfz122 would like to show us around. I just ordered all the parts for my stroker kit for the kfx so I should be up and running soon.

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

nukacola

Good place in Lake Placid to go. near the water tower.

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

zman03

wow!!!   I saw a place called leisure lake dunes  on the intersection of prospect dr. and jason st.  just west of lake hill.   looks totally cool!!!   anyone ever ride there?   found it on google earth
Youve gotta pin it to win it!