Croom this coming weekend

Started by patches206, October 21, 2013, 08:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patches206

Going riding and camping Fri to Sunday.     Anoriginal, I will be expecting hell to freeze this weekend.  >:(   Oh my Outllander is down, but I will have the go fast quad so  prepare to eat dust.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zman03

Thanksgiving weekend  at Croom <nanaparty>
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

patches206

Okay Matt my outlander is fixed and by sundown my DS650 will also be fixed, do I need to bring winter clothing or is hell going to be hot hot hot.  >:D >:D >:D
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zman03

the weather should be ideal!!  50's  60's
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Quote from: patches206 on October 21, 2013, 08:19:19 PM
Going riding and camping Fri to Sunday.     Anoriginal, I will be expecting hell to freeze this weekend.  >:(   Oh my Outllander is down, but I will have the go fast quad so  prepare to eat dust.

Hey TJ
I'll see you there. The wife and i are going to go up Friday morning and stay until Saturday evening.   
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com