Building a Mud truck, Bad Idea?

Started by klutchbuster400, October 17, 2013, 06:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Now that the lt-r is done I really want to start working on a truck or jeep.

The idea is to find something 4x4 for as cheap as I can, and do the very bare necessities that'll allow me to have a good time with it. I'm by no means looking to make something that'll go through every hole, just something that'll get me most of the way through.

Comments? Anything I should stray from? The idea is to keep it as low cost as possible, it would probably only be used a couple times a month. I won't be ready to buy until december at least, but I'd like to start looking at my options.

Thanks!

gtxgohan

when it comes to mud truck they can get real expensive real fast
it all depends how big u wanna go i know guys that build theres and they have 10k-20k easy in it

nukacola

Build it up and take it to Redneck Yacht Club in Punta Gorda. Events several times/year.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com