Hog Waller this weekend?

Started by Ole Nasty, September 17, 2013, 10:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Mingy

I'm going to wait for it to get colder.  It's been a hell of a summer.  First the cat died, then the dog died, then my Mom died.  Services this Saturday.  Last time I went riding was with you guys at Mud Muckers, Memorial Day weekend.  But I plan to tear it up this winter.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

MTPOCKITS

im going, how is the atv trail in general.

Ole Nasty

Quote from: Mingy on September 18, 2013, 12:33:24 AM
I'm going to wait for it to get colder.  It's been a hell of a summer.  First the cat died, then the dog died, then my Mom died.  Services this Saturday.  Last time I went riding was with you guys at Mud Muckers, Memorial Day weekend.  But I plan to tear it up this winter.
I'm sorry for your losses Jimmy.

Quote from: MTPOCKITS on September 18, 2013, 01:40:39 AM
im going, how is the atv trail in general.
They'r not bad, way better when its rained recently.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

SMP63

Quote from: Mingy on September 18, 2013, 12:33:24 AM
I'm going to wait for it to get colder.  It's been a hell of a summer.  First the cat died, then the dog died, then my Mom died.  Services this Saturday.  Last time I went riding was with you guys at Mud Muckers, Memorial Day weekend.  But I plan to tear it up this winter.

Sorry to hear about your losses Jimmy.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Mingy

Thank you all.  More in the pipeline too, my side of the family and hers.  Welcome to middle age.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE