mud muckers

Started by mudboy, July 15, 2013, 12:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudboy


Crewsing

Yes.  It is a pretty cool place.   
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

prosa69

I think its a great place to go.  The only thing that I don't like is the small water hole everyone thinks they can fit in at the same time and the port of lets there just nasty.  I will say when it rains this place is VERY muddy which is a good thing.  ;D

I would recommend parking WAY in the back because people will ride all night zooming right by your camp site. 
If you go during a holiday weekend don't expect to get to the showers anytime soon.

Ole Nasty

I love Mud Muckers but it is very hard on ATVs, at least it is for me.  I'll be there Labor Day.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]