Anyone riding Ocala on Sun 7/21 ????

Started by zephyr, July 20, 2013, 10:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephyr

2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

dalem352

Quote from: zephyr on July 20, 2013, 10:54:51 PM
I will be
road delancy today 75 miles of trail we moved 4 trees off the trail  nice over cast day the trails are in good shape
Just ride

zephyr

i rode centennial and wandering grass approx 70 miles myself was fun
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

gmiller0737

I gotta get back down there soon,Too beat to go Today Just got home from a Week of Riding Wv's Hatfield McCoy Little Coal River & The New Ivy Branch Trails Had A Blast & Going Back in October.

zephyr

May do HNM in either Oct or Dec more leaning towards Dec
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

Mingy

Hey Kids:

Let me know about H/M if you are going in December when school is out, I may be up for it.

Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE