2006 Raptor 700r

Started by ROC0999, July 26, 2013, 07:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROC0999

If this ad is posted then its still available, there is nothing wrong with it I just dont have time to ride anymore. I have my 2006 Raptor 700r for sale, its in very good condition here are some of the mods on it, MOOSE BARS, SCOTTS STAINLESS OIL FILTER, K&N INTAKE, ALBA PERCISION STERING STABILIZER, HMF EFI, DMC DUALS, RAZORS, TM DESIGNS OIL DRAIN PLUG , ODI GRIPS, 15-T FRONT SPROCKET , ROCK SHOCK COVERS, ALBA PRO ELITE BLACK NERF BARS AND SOME CUSTOM MODS.
I'M ASKING $4200.00 FIRM, IF ITS LISTED THEN ITS STILL AVAILABLE, TRADES ONLY FOR A CUSTOM LIFTED GOLF CART THATS ALL. CASH ONLY NO SHIPPING, LOCAL SALES ONLY, NO JOYRIDES, BRING CASH TO SEE IT, I have clear title in hand, the only thing it needs is a lower left a arm and its on order WILL BE HERE IN 7-10 DAYS
http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/mcy/3933653732.html
RON 561-312-0033
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

ROC0999

#1
SOLD on craigs list
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com