ATV Dirt Drags and Mud Races

Started by GSXR1000, June 16, 2013, 09:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSXR1000

Melbourne Motorsports Park is holding dirt drags and mud races on July 13 gates open at 5.
This is the first time I am going so I don't know alot about the racing format.I would guess at least some type of brackets. Post up if you can make it. You can race in the drags or mud races or both. Just trying to get a good turn out so it will be fun. Would like to see all the people we use to race with.

johndoe83

#1
Im deff trying to go, I got a new gas tank "that doesnt leak" and bigger rear sproket to turn my 4 snows and paddles a lil faster.

My issue is, my GFs bday is the same day....lol.

Im trying to work it out anyways. :-\

She just says she'll be extremely angry if we go all that way on her Bday and theres only a few people there.

I wanna go anyways ;D

Ill be bringing this, so you better tune your bikes up and head that way if you wanna race it.

Its ALOT faster then the ol 440ex drag bike  >:D


johndoe83

Working on the quad today to make sure Im ready for the race 8)

GSXR1000



Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com