Dirt Wheels mag.

Started by 1Scorpion, June 23, 2013, 01:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Scorpion

 I'm not one for buying magazines. But with this heat cutting into my ride time I'm bored.
But it was cool to see three pics in it featuring Fl. riders. There is some people from Brooksville.  Marina, Steve, and Gene. Then there is one of a 74 year young rider from Deltona nicknamed Hurricane Bob. And a group shot from the Summerland Key Fl.
  I can't help but wonder are they members of ATVFlorida. com ?   Does anybody know them ?

P.J.

I think ive seen hurricane bob on the forum a couple of times.
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 350 4x4


26"Bear Claws
ITP C series wheels

BIG GUNexhaust

little blue 300

I ride at 5A with Hurricane Bob and went with him in May to the Hatfield and McCoy trails in West Va. He's 74 years old and doesn't own a computer.

You couldn't meet a nicer guy!!!

Larry

MedicMudder

Dirt wheels is a great Mag!!!! I get ATV Action also. My junk has been broken :(:( so read bout Atvs !
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

1Scorpion

Quote from: little blue pill 300 on June 24, 2013, 05:55:22 AM
I ride at 5A with Hurricane Bob and went with him in May to the Hatfield and McCoy trails in West Va. He's 74 years old and doesn't own a computer.

You couldn't meet a nicer guy!!!

Larry
Good to see you posting again !  Thunderdually and I are considering a ride over to 5A.  But the heat put a stop to that.  I'm hoping we can get Steve to lead us over there.
When we go I hope you will be able to make it. 
  OLD guys rule !  Tell Hurricane Bob I said great pic !

cr500pro

i use to buy that mag, a while back but got fed up with all the ad's in it..when ever i want to read n research anything about atv's/motorcycles, i just go on line,its free and way more information..im surprized mag's and news papers have gone out of bizz with all the info free online.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com