hasting this saturday 6-8

Started by mudbucket2, June 04, 2013, 06:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crewsing

Yes sir.  Should have a good group.  I lost my gopro so bring urs if you coming.  I should be there around ten. 
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

milkman

Maybe next week guys, Have to modify trailer so 900 fits
Hope ya'll have a good ride. Get muddy!!!

Ole Nasty

Yesterday was a blast!  We had a great group,  very few mechanical issues and it rained ALOT.  The wetter the better!  I should have a video posted up sometime this week.   Riding hard like that on Sunday sure makes you feel it on Monday at work.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Crewsing

That was a good long day, 8 hours of steady riding.  Nothing like a dumping hour of rain to slop it up.  Looks like we all have a little something to do on our bikes.  I have to track down my leak on my belt snorkel.   Alot of mugs did not show or we would have had 20+.  We were coming through like a pack of psycho hogs.  Lets get another ride going soon. 
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

Soonest I can ride is Saturday after 5.   I lost a lot of good camera footage due to rain drops being on the lens but still got some real good shots.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com