Bought an ATV, just sitting there =/

Started by willc86, May 29, 2013, 08:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willc86

hey guys. I am not sure where to ride, or for that matter alone, I have no group of friends to ride with. Was wondering if I can tag along and meet a small group to atv with so often. I have a 4x4. Also, if it helps with law enforcement, mother works in HQ MDPD and brother is FTO MDPD and know a few others, maybe we wont get hassled, as long as its no road racing or anything like that. Just find a group to mud and stuff

Thunderdually

What area are you in?  We ride Croom but we do mostly trail riding and ride in the old mines..
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

willc86

I go to croom at times. I am at hialeah. what about you? That is my idea, I like trail riding as well

klutchbuster400

I'm in Hialeah as well, but I mostly ride motocross. I trail ride occasionally with a good group of people, we're mostly all on sport quads though :p

1Scorpion

 Welcome aboard willc86,  I've just returned to atving this year.  I ride Croom with Thunderdually and his better half.  He could give guided tours of the place.  We always have fun. I've ridden there a lot but he keeps showing me places I didn't know were there. Let us know when you'll be there and stop by and say Hi.  And we'll ride !
   

SMP63

Hello & welcome to the forum! Your welcome to ride along anytime willc86. We ride Croom, Ocala, 5A-Scottsmore, Rancho, just got back from riding in North Ga.. Have rode with Thunderdually & 1Scorpion, a few others on here & all are great people to go riding with!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

patches206

Quote from: SMP63 on May 29, 2013, 10:36:26 PM
Hello & welcome to the forum! Your welcome to ride along anytime willc86. We ride Croom, Ocala, 5A-Scottsmore, Rancho, just got back from riding in North Ga.. Have rode with Thunderdually & 1Scorpion, a few others on here & all are great people to go riding with!!!!

Welcome and what SMP63 said.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

HMMMMMMMMMM  patches and SMP63 The names sound familiar...  ;D  Oh yeah i used to ride with them..LOL been a while though. Me the wife and Roland are going  to be at Croom this Saturday June 1 if any one is interested.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

SMP63

Quote from: Thunderdually on May 30, 2013, 08:14:11 AM
HMMMMMMMMMM  patches and SMP63 The names sound familiar...  ;D  Oh yeah i used to ride with them..LOL been a while though. Me the wife and Roland are going  to be at Croom this Saturday June 1 if any one is interested.

What's your E.T.A. @ Croom Merle?

Heeyyy TJ how did the trip to Hatfield & Mcoy trails go?
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Thunderdually

Quote from: SMP63 on May 30, 2013, 08:34:52 AM
Quote from: Thunderdually on May 30, 2013, 08:14:11 AM
HMMMMMMMMMM  patches and SMP63 The names sound familiar...  ;D  Oh yeah i used to ride with them..LOL been a while though. Me the wife and Roland are going  to be at Croom this Saturday June 1 if any one is interested.

What's your E.T.A. @ Croom Merle?

Heeyyy TJ how did the trip to Hatfield & Mcoy trails go?

Hey Steve..  We stop by McDonald's around 7:30 and try to be at the gate to Croom by 8:00 or so. You thinking about riding with us i hope...
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

ATCRIDER

Im also in Hialeah. Lookin to ride again too.- Ever since the signs went up at 41st -I havent ridden. Sold my muddin ATC 185s but have my ATC 250R still....gonna have to get it registered tho before I ever take it out again. I dont want to lose it (-if it gets impounded.) ;)-But not sure where to go anymore now...
No holeylands,41st,Rinker, 8th & 137th,Lost Lake,& -I havent been way south in years...Would like to get out again. Time to head way north I guess is all......

SMP63

Yes sir I am Merle!!! The last time I rode with Roland @ Ocala he was talking about getting a new wheeler but wasn't sure, I guess he made up his mind!  Now if we could get TJ & Lori there it would be great.  
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Thunderdually

Quote from: SMP63 on May 30, 2013, 09:36:17 AM
Yes sir I am Merle!!! The last time I rode with Roland @ Ocala he was talking about getting a new wheeler but wasn't sure, I guess he made up his mind!  Now if we could get TJ & Lori there it would be great.  

Great see you there. Maybe TJ will see this post and decide to join us. Yup Roland bought a Grizzle 550.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

I wish I could have not been riding since I flippd over the sport quad. Have to take the little guy to a birthday party he was invited to too on Sat. Was considering selling the sport quad as I like to ride the outland more, but still get that want to go fast do something stupid feeling every once in a blue moon.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

 Hey SMP63,  Where did you ride in N. Ga. ?  If time and $$$$ allow I would like to plan an atv vacation later this year.  Most places I like are far away like W.Va.  and Tn.
  Like Thunderdually said he will ride.  So if you going to Croom stop by and ride or at least wave as you go by.

kountry23

Maybe I can talk myself into not fishing the bay and take the wheeler out for a ride with everyone
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

Thunderdually

Quote from: kountry23 on May 31, 2013, 12:22:59 AM
Maybe I can talk myself into not fishing the bay and take the wheeler out for a ride with everyone

Trevor you know you want to go...... Maybe this will help make up your mind (MUD!!!!!!!!)      ;D

Sorry you can't make it TJ
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

monkeyonashovel

I'm going to try to hit Ocala again in 2 or 3 weeks once work slows down and the rains pick up.

SMP63

Maybe you can make it next time TJ. I will talk to you about N.Ga. Sat. Roland.  Trevor sir thats a hard decision to make!!! I will be riding in Rancho with Nick & Ciera on Sun.. Everybody is welcome to ride with us on Sun. tooo!!!!!   Monkey post up when you go to Ocala, might join you.

Sorry for highjacking your post willc86, you were looking for a small group to ride with & you found one!!!!  ;D   Let us know when your ready to ride bro!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

What time are you heading to ranching Sunday? I wight have to join in
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Gotta work in the morning, should be there about 11.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

1Scorpion

 willc86 ,  You missed a great ride today.  We spent most of the day in the mines.  Lots of ups and downs. ;)  Be sure and post up when you are going to Croom.  We'll ride. 
  We got some rain late today and they are calling for more this week.  That should cut down on the dust.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com