Fee Free Days

Started by SMP63, May 29, 2013, 10:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMP63

Fee Free Days On Public Lands!!  Heres a list of free days to go ride.
http://capwiz.com/amacycle/issues/alert/?alertid=62640866&queuid=[capwiz:queue_id]
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

klutchbuster400

Sweet, now it would just be nice to have somewhere to use those free days in south florida :p

SMP63

I hear ya Klutch. Hopefully FT&T will open soon & it'll give ya'll some place to ride.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

klutchbuster400

Yeh I'm waiting on them to open up asap, I'm probably going to Ocala for the first time in a couple weeks so I'll get a taste of what the northerners gets to ride!

1Scorpion

 Thanks for the heads up ! ;D

mrbones

Do you think anybody at the gate entrances will know about this?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com