I wonder how many control arms were bent and axles broken on this day?

Started by Thunderdually, April 29, 2013, 08:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

Not to mention many other broken and bent parts.  If i was a few years younger i would love to do this.

Épreuve de Trial Quad à Partille (Suède)
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

motoxracer49

Polaris Trailboss 330

Mingy

Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Thunderdually

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

motoxracer49

Polaris Trailboss 330


nostop

I can attest that these photos are from Sweden. Specifically, the country's second largest city, Gothenburg. I can express myself even more precise and say that it is the little place Kåsjön. I know because I find spent eight summers there in my childehood. I remember that at that time was very strict rules about what you could do in the wild and what was forbidden. Times have certainly changed. The video on Youtube is from 2012.
hans johansson