Jacksonville Riding

Started by Ole Nasty, May 16, 2013, 07:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Nasty

I know its kind of a long shot but I plan on going riding off of shindler on monday(20MAY) afternoon if anybody wants to go.  I just put my bike back together and wanna take it on a test run before Mud Muckers on the 25th.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Crewsing

Some goofballs went to shindlers sunday parked in lot next to church. When they came back to trucks fwc gave them  250 ticket.  Dummys going get us kicked out.
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

SAY WHAT?  Were they with you?
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Crewsing

I was in keys, plus I will not go on sundays.  They have been cool enough to let us ride any other day but sundays.  I guess they thought if they parked in lot next to church they were good.  How the ankle?
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

Ole Nasty

Yeah I won't go on sundays either.  I missed the part where you said they were there on sunday.  We got a little something in the works to park elsewhere too. ;)  Ankle is coming along, today is my last day to wear a walking cast(giant boot), I'll just have it wrapped up for a while. 
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com