Mud Muckers Memorial Day

Started by Ole Nasty, May 05, 2013, 11:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Nasty

Who's going?  I'll be up and walking around finally(broken ankle) and me and the wife will be camping along with a few others.  As always I look forward to riding with other forum members.  Hope to see yall out there!
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Mingy

Me, most likely.  Planning on getting there early Saturday and coming back late Sunday.  Looks like it will be a tent - too much trouble to hook up the Airstream for 1 night!

Will you be able to ride?
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Mingy

Well, of course you'll be riding, duh.  With restrictions?  That thing took a while to heal.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Ole Nasty

I should be good, I'm kinda limping around now and even driving my beater car which is a 5 speed.  We'll be tent camping too or sleeping in my truck, gotta love bench seats, lol.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Mingy

My truck (ye olde F-250, Rocket) has a fold down bench seat in the back.  I can sleep on it if I am tired enough, but after a few hours it seems like it was made by midgets, for midgets.

Looks like it will be a tent cot for me.  I can at least stretch out.
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

trailrider77

2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Mingy

Bunnell, Florida.

When I die I want to go to heaven,
I don't want to go to hell
Don't wanna go to no Palatka,
Don't wanna go to no Bunnell.

Some original satire, sung to the tune of Jimmy Buffett's "Volcano".
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

Ole Nasty

I've been going through my bike lately getting pumped up for this ride.  New axles, new brakes and new spacers.  I still gotta go through my wife's 500HO and seal up the clutch housing to complete the waterproofing and replace the belt. 

Anybody else planning on going?
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

trailrider77

I want to go trying to get someone to go with
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Mingy

Looks like I will be there for sure, Sat AM-Sun PM.  Might even get the wife to come down for a day, in which case I will stay over Sun night, with the trailer, but low chance right now.  Count me in!
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

trailrider77

Can someone give me an address to this place
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Mingy

2008 E CR 90, Bunnell, FL 32110.

http://mudmuckers.com/

FROM THE SOUTH
If you're coming from the south (Daytona Beach) take I-95 north to the US 1 Destination Daytona exit. Continue north on US 1 into Bunnell. Turn right at the 2nd light in Bunnell. Continue west on SR 100. Turn left on to CR 302, which has a turn lane. Continue on CR 302 and turn left on CR 75 which is a dirt road. Continue down CR 75 until it dead ends on CR 90. Mud Muckers is pretty much at the corner of CR 90 & CR 75.

FROM THE NORTH
If you're coming from the north (St. Aug/Jax) take I-95 south to the US 1 Bunnell exit. Continue south on US 1 past Palm Coast and in to Bunnell. Turn left at the 1st light in Bunnell. Continue west on SR 100. Turn left on to CR 302, which has a turn lane. Continue on CR 302 and turn left on CR 75 which is a dirt road. Continue down CR 75 until it dead ends on CR 90. Mud Muckers is pretty much at the corner of CR 90 & CR 75.

FROM THE WEST
If you're coming from the west (Ocala/SR 40) take SR 40 east towards Ormond Beach. Turn left on to SR 11. Continue down SR 11 and then turn left on to CR 304. Continue down CR 304 until it ends at CR 305. Turn right on to CR 305. Continue down CR 305 to CR 90. Turn right on to CR 90 (dirt road) and follow it until you see the entrance on your right Mud Muckers.

FROM THE NORTH WEST
If you're coming from the north west (Palatka) take SR 100 east towards Bunnell. Turn right on to CR 305. Continue down CR 305 through the caution light and past Daytona North. Turn left on to CR 90 (dirt road) and follow it until you see the entrance on your right Mud Muckers.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to email me! info@mudmuckers.com
Man cannot be made good by the state but he can easily be made bad. Morality depends on liberty. Lord Acton

Quis custodiet ipsos custodies?

MOLON LABE

proballer

Myself and the Ms will be there, Sat early - Sun late, gotta work Monday and cant pass on the holiday time! Looks like we'll have another couple from work coming and of course the women put in for a motel room and refused to camp so I'll have to find something to do with the atv's that night!
We've never been so yall try and not to be to hard on us! ;)
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

Ole Nasty

You can load them up on my truck if you want to.  Trust me, won't nobody wanna get'em down haha.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Ole Nasty

And for those that have been, ITS GONNA BE DEEP!!!
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

proballer

#15
Quote from: Ole Nasty on May 09, 2013, 07:54:09 PM
You can load them up on my truck if you want to.  Trust me, won't nobody wanna get'em down haha.

LOL hell I don't want to drive them up there!


Quote from: Ole Nasty on May 09, 2013, 07:55:42 PM
And for those that have been, ITS GONNA BE DEEP!!!

and thats good I got some new snorkels that are ready, they were well tested at fat daddys a couple weeks ago!
Still having some problems with shutting off when the exhaust is under water and I let off the gas but Im thinking about snorkeling the exhaust to and see if that helps!
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

Ole Nasty

Be careful letting off the gas when your exhaust is under water, I've swamped mine that way.  The single cylinder bikes don't have enough back-pressure to do that.  An exhaust snorkel can be done for like $20 at a decent exhaust shop.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

proballer

That sounds like a good idea, a lot cheaper that HMF wants for there snorkel! And it happens when I get hung up and have to shift, already leaning to the right and cant get my foot to the pedal so i have to use the hand break. Pretty sure I'll be disabling that shift lock this week, dunno why I haven't done it before now! :dunno.gif
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

Ole Nasty

I just disabled the shift lock right before my last ride.  I made it to where it was still needed to shift out of Park though.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

proballer

Gonna have to ask how you did that? I was just going to bend it or cut the tabs off because I rarely use park any way and neither of the Can Am's we've had now have had any sort of shift lock and its got me spoiled a little!
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

Ole Nasty

Its been a minute since I looked at it but I think I just bent the forward tab out of the way.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

sgtbandit

Pulling out of Polk City Friday morning around 9am, anyone interested in convoying let me know, going to guess our way through the back roads.
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

Ole Nasty

Getting pumped for this weekend, they're getting some rain now.

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

proballer

Same here, guessingthat test ride went  well today?! I've still gotta stop and change my wheel bearings and find which one of my rear cv's is poping so I can change it before it completely let's go!

Also the couple from work that are coming with us do not have 4x4's it's just a 2 wheel drive big bear with mud bugs on the back. Are they going to have any issues on the trails or are there ways around the deeper holes, sorry, it's my first time there so just trying to figure out what yo expect
08 Grizzly 700, 4" SLC Lift, Outlaw 29.5x12 on all 4's, Snorkels, Turners, PV5 with Autotune, HMF, Super ATV Power Steering Kit, Coops Clutching, Highlifter Radiator-Relocated, LOTS of other money costing mods!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

ole nasty, we plan on being there, let me know where you all park so we all can hook up.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com