Any one riding Croom this weekend 5-4-13

Started by Thunderdually, April 30, 2013, 04:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

Wife and i are riding Croom this weekend any one else riding at Croom.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Florida Tracks and Trails

[url="//www.floridatracksandtrails.com"]www.floridatracksandtrails.com[/url]
One way trails, 5 mx tracks, proshop, paintball, ziplines, real showers and bathrooms, 15,000 seat amphitheather and great food

1Scorpion

 See you in the morning. Thunderdually .

1Scorpion

 Great ride today!  I keep hoping to see more ATVFlorida riders.  They must be shy.  ;)

Thunderdually

Quote from: 1Scorpion on May 04, 2013, 08:14:55 PM
Great ride today!  I keep hoping to see more ATVFlorida riders.  They must be shy.  ;)

Yup it was a great day. I found a concrete slab LOL.. Glad you showed up to ride with us...
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Andy9933

Quote from: Thunderdually on May 04, 2013, 09:25:04 PM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on May 04, 2013, 08:14:55 PM
Great ride today!  I keep hoping to see more ATVFlorida riders.  They must be shy.  ;)

Yup it was a great day. I found a concrete slab LOL.. Glad you showed up to ride with us...
Do you know where that came from? I've found it a few times, always wondered why it was there.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Thunderdually

Quote from: Andy9933 on May 05, 2013, 08:15:19 PM
Quote from: Thunderdually on May 04, 2013, 09:25:04 PM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on May 04, 2013, 08:14:55 PM
Great ride today!  I keep hoping to see more ATVFlorida riders.  They must be shy.  ;)

Yup it was a great day. I found a concrete slab LOL.. Glad you showed up to ride with us...
Do you know where that came from? I've found it a few times, always wondered why it was there.

Sorry Andy i don't know. There are a few things at Croom know one seems to know any thing about. Like Harold's hill where did the sign come from and why?? LOL 
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com