Royal Blue Atv park ?

Started by 1Scorpion, April 24, 2013, 12:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Scorpion

 Just curious if anyone has stayed at and ridden at Royal Blue ATV park in Tenn. ?
I'm hoping to go the area later this year to visit my son.  I figured I might get some riding in also.  ;)

patches206

Have not stayed at Royal Blue but the web site looks nice.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

 They even allow night riding.  I wish we could do that in Ocala.

Thunderdually

Quote from: 1Scorpion on April 24, 2013, 03:13:47 PM
They even allow night riding.  I wish we could do that in Ocala.

Sure they let you ride at night.. Cuz if you ride off a cliff and don't come back they sell your truck and trailer and say they never saw you...   <nanaparty>
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

SMP63

Quote from: Thunderdually on April 24, 2013, 03:20:01 PM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on April 24, 2013, 03:13:47 PM
They even allow night riding.  I wish we could do that in Ocala.

Sure they let you ride at night.. Cuz if you ride off a cliff and don't come back they sell your truck and trailer and say they never saw you...   <nanaparty>

rolback1 rolback1 Thats funny!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

1Scorpion

 Oh shoot I never thought about that. :o   

Dirty Brutes

Just thank if you could land it off that cliff!  ;) lol
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

some video of royal blue riding. Looks like a cool place i may just have to go there ..

Ride the Royal Blue atv resort with us!

Ride Royal Blue Stinking Creek,TN
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

1Scorpion

 I love riding in the mtns.  I hate to, but I might have to invest in a bigger tent.  I guess N.C. and Tenn.  would be the closest places for mtn. riding.  I'll have to research it later. 

susieblazer

IS THERE A WEB SITE FOR THIS??

WE HAVE BEEN TO LBL IN KY AND IT WAS GREAT
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1Scorpion

#11
Quote from: susieblazer on April 27, 2013, 06:35:58 PM
IS THERE A WEB SITE FOR THIS??

WE HAVE BEEN TO LBL IN KY AND IT WAS GREAT
What is LBL ?
http://www.rideroyalblue.com/

susieblazer

it is Land Between the Lakes in Ky.......
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

yfz122

A friend of mine goes every year. It's a do whatever the hell you want type of place. Remember it's Tenn.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

GSXR1000

Ride Royal Blue is a fun place to ride but I like Coal Creek better. I think the trails are better and more to see RRB has the elk viewing towers but that's about it. Also at the CC campground you are only 5 min from town so its nice to go into town for dinner when wife doesn't want to cook.  ::)

1Scorpion

 Where do you like to stay at when you go to Coal Creek ?

GSXR1000

Wind Rock camp ground on top of the mountain really nice park.

patches206

Quote from: GSXR1000 on May 03, 2013, 01:16:14 AM
Wind Rock camp ground on top of the mountain really nice park.

Have reservations for July. <nanaparty>
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zephyr

I have been to Wind rock and enjoy the riding but may try royal blue next time
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

GSXR1000

Quote from: patches206 link=topic=46984.msg496569#msg496569 date=136755

0444

Quote from: GSXR1000 on May 03, 2013, 01:16:14 AM
Wind Rock camp ground on top of the mountain really nice park.

Have reservations for July. <nanaparty>
We are going May 25-June 1