WHAT TIE OF THE YEAR U ALL RIDE THE MOST ???????????????????????

Started by cr500pro, April 26, 2013, 08:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr500pro

i was wondering during what time of the year do you guys ride the most? and  how many of you do night time riding?......for me my riding season starts  about later (october-early november) till about late march.once the ocean gets to cold for diving, boating & jesking its time to ride offroad/camping

klutchbuster400

Considering my atv was stripped to pieces between late 08 and late 2012, I ride every damn chance I get now.

hatchdemon89

end of september for me I like the cooler weather summer time comes and wearing a helmet ehhh
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

300 quadrunner

All year long, kinda stay away from the summer time night rides tho
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

1Scorpion

 I wish I had a place to night ride. Then I would ride year round.  I tend not to ride much in June, July, and August.  I just got back into ATVing and I can't seem to get enough !

300 quadrunner

I think night rides are overrated here, cant see whats in front of you and the puddle always tends to be a gator hole
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

SMP63

Install some HID lights, makes a world of difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

klutchbuster400

I did some night riding in Ocala and that was a blast, I did some here in Miami and I bumped a cow that came out of no where lol.

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

cr500pro

im a rider too 1000% i tell folks iw as born with dirt in my blood haha but in summer it does get hot as hell in the everglades,last summer,i took a digital temp.gauge  to the humps,it reached 107degress it was a steammy as hell..ill admit nite time ride in summer arent to bad..



gmiller0737

I Ride about anytime But November/December becuase it's Hunting Season & I am in The Woods Hunting 90% of My Riding is in Wv. Though so Hot Weather is not much of a Factor.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com