Matco 56" Tool Box

Started by klutchbuster400, April 24, 2013, 01:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Got a like new Matco 56" toolbox I'm looking to move. I would prefer a trade for an atv but will also accept cash offers!


Don't mind driving around florida if an atv is up for trade!

hatchdemon89

Thats my ol toolbox i traded your dad for nice box i Miss it glws.

Guys that box is the best box I ever owned as a technician sturdy strong and the drawers are deep
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

klutchbuster400

Thanks man, miss the Z he traded a while back been trying to get him another just like it since I started riding again.

Quad32x

Whats a box like that run price wise new ?
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

hatchdemon89

I paid about 5600 when I bought that box new
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

klutchbuster400

Yeh a bit over 5k brand new.

Been getting a few offers, but I can't take anything less than $1500 for it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com