Croom Saturday 4 20 13

Started by Thunderdually, April 10, 2013, 09:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

 My wife and i plan to ride at Croom on Saturday 4 20 13 if any one is interested in riding with us let me know.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

1Scorpion

 I'll ride !   ;D  I want to do as much riding as I can before the heat gets unbearable.

Thunderdually

#2
Quote from: 1Scorpion on April 11, 2013, 03:50:27 PM
I'll ride !   ;D  I want to do as much riding as I can before the heat gets unbearable.

Great we will see you on Saturday then.Yeah it does get hot. My wife stops riding in late May early June i usually keep riding until late July. Even in July it's not to bad if you ride in the woods..
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Wish I could but it does not look like I can make it. :'(
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Quote from: patches206 on April 12, 2013, 01:51:08 AM
Wish I could but it does not look like I can make it. :'(

How are you doing? better i hope. One of these days we will do a ride together again.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Much better thanks Merle.   I am ready to ride just have to find the time.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1Scorpion

  Great ride today !  Overcast and NO dust.  The temps never seem to get out of the 60's. 
Thanks for the guided tour Merle. I had a good time riding with you and your wife.  We will have to do it again.  You showed me places I've been riding right by and didn't know they were there.
Anyone know why there is a sign in Croom that says Harold's Hill ?

Thunderdually

Quote from: 1Scorpion on April 20, 2013, 07:08:11 PM
  Great ride today !  Overcast and NO dust.  The temps never seem to get out of the 60's. 
Thanks for the guided tour Merle. I had a good time riding with you and your wife.  We will have to do it again.  You showed me places I've been riding right by and didn't know they were there.
Anyone know why there is a sign in Croom that says Harold's Hill ?

Wife and i had a great time. Glad you could ride with us. Yes we will have to do it again would be nice if we could get a big group ride together.  Looked again on the net but couldn't find any info on the sign. here is a pic of the sign.

"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com