Wildcat

Started by digginfool, April 01, 2013, 12:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Saw the 4 and 2 seat Arctic Cat Wildcat at Bass Pro in Denver yesterday while I was on my way back to Florida.  Very cool looking machine.  I know they just hit the market but does anybody know anything about them?  1000 cc V-Twin with 90 HP, 18 inches of travel, remote electric fan cooled radiator, LED lights, full cage, 4-point harnesses and looks very well built (welds, workmanship, features, etc).  Looks like a potential Razor killer!

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

digginfool

Leave it to CanAm to top the HP wars!  Looks like a fun machine.  If I lived any closer to the riding areas out west (Glamis, Moab, etc.), I would definitely own one of the new high perfomance SxS.  But then I would just want a sandrail.  And then a trophy truck.  And then....  ;) 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com