so where is everybody riding this weekend?

Started by trailrider77, March 22, 2013, 12:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailrider77

So where is everybody riding tomorrow looks like i have some spare time and want to do some riding.
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

trailrider77

2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

klutchbuster400


kountry23

I thought about going but I'm not sure of where yet
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

trailrider77

2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Thunderdually

Quote from: trailrider77 on March 22, 2013, 08:30:40 PM
Well I was thinking maybe 5a

Did you ever get a GPS?   If you did and you have some saved trails send me your GPX files I have making a custom map for my GPS and i would like to add some trails to it.  Any one else have files and would like to send them to me please do. I hope to make a ride there some day and map out some of the trails.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

trailrider77

Ya the GPS didn't happen I ended up doing some work to my Atv instead
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

kountry23

I have to stay kinda local this weekend and next or I would go
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

little blue 300

Just sent you a PM Carlos. Definitely going to 5A in the morning at 9:30 AM and will ride all day long. Larry

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Big Mike

#10
Quote from: kountry23 on March 22, 2013, 08:28:24 PM
I thought about going but I'm not sure of where yet
Kountry, I see you're in Lakeland, I'm in Polk near I-4/Hwy 27, where are some good places to ride within a couple hours travel?

Or anyone else with some information for that matter.

Thanks in advance.


trailrider77

Well I got stuck having to do somethings tomorrow so me an a buddy of mine are going to Ocala national Forrest on sunday
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Thunderdually

Quote from: Big Mike on March 23, 2013, 02:04:04 AM
Quote from: kountry23 on March 22, 2013, 08:28:24 PM
I thought about going but I'm not sure of where yet
Kountry, I see you're in Lakeland, I'm in Polk near I-4/Hwy 27, where are some good places to ride within a couple hours travel?

Or anyone else with some information for that matter.

Thanks in advance.



Croom near brooksville it's a 2600 acre state park. yearly fee 60.00. http://www.floridaforestservice.com/state_forests/croom_motorcycle_area.html

A lot of people ride at 5A. it's an open area of land near scottsmoor fl.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

trailrider77

If it keeps raining like this we will be able to ride jet skis at croom I'm flooding out here lol
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

SMP63

Headed to Rancho if anybody wants to go!!!!!! Should be there about 11am. 
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Dirty Brutes

2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

trailrider77

Damn u Steve now u invite lol I can't make it today but a couple of us are going to Ocala tomorrow if you would like to join
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

SMP63

Quote from: trailrider77 on March 23, 2013, 01:20:51 PM
Damn u Steve now u invite lol I can't make it today but a couple of us are going to Ocala tomorrow if you would like to join

Sorry about that Carlos!! What trails you plan on riding, north or south trails?
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

trailrider77

2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

trailrider77

We are think meeting at i75 and hwy 50 around 9
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

SMP63

Pm me your # & i'll let you know later today, got check with the wife & see what she has planned-she's still sleeping & i would rather wake up a bear then her!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

trailrider77

2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Dirty Brutes

Im telling on you Steve! Have fun today. I got to sit this weekend out.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

SMP63

You'd better check the weather radar Carlos!  Looks like its gonna rain just after you get to Ocala according to the rain forecast simulation & last til about 3 pm.  Just too far of a drive to get rained out for me to go. 
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to