5 a in scottsmore

Started by mudbucket2, March 14, 2013, 09:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

If everything goes right Iam going to 5 a. Saturday , who wants to go ??

mudbucket2

5a here I come ,,,who is going???

SMP63

I would Jim but have to work in the mornig. By the time I get there you'll be ready to go!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

Jim, you know that I'll be there. June is out of town, but my son is going. We're getting there around 9AM, but we are going to ride the ridges for the first hour, but I remember that you don't care for them too much.

Larry

Big Mike

Pardon my intrusion, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm new here and trying to find places to ride. What is 5A and is it open to the public or a private/landowner association? I got a new Honda primarily for hunting but I want to ride recreationally too. Any help or directions would be appreciated.

Mike