Resonable powder coating in Miami???

Started by HomesteadRaptor700, March 07, 2013, 11:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HomesteadRaptor700

Hey guys I can't really find a nice banshee if anybody knows a nice shee forsale let me know I'm looking for one but till then, I'm just gonna probably end up building one.basically I'm looking for like the title says a good reasonable priced powder coating for a frame???

klutchbuster400

Everyone I've gone to in Miami wants a ridiculous amount of money. For just a frame and subframe I was quoted at $575 from Bulls-eye powder coating, and $495 from Best Powdercoating.

Needless to say I said H@ll no, I'm not paying that much. There's a guy in Homestead that's trying to start up his own Powdercoating side business specifically for ATVs and he charged a lot less. I believe for frame + subframe +other small parts he quoted me at around $300 for Candy red. I can get you in contact with him if you want.

HomesteadRaptor700

That would be great klutchbuster hook me up with the powder boaters number!!!! Lol but please give me his number and by anychance do you know anybody with a complete banshee, or a banshee rolling chassis or a complete stock motor?Thanks buddie

klutchbuster400

If you have facebook there's a pretty large facebook page where I always see people selling stuff like that. I've sold some rims and bought some misc stuff from there, it's a nice lil page to have access to. They're crazy about banshees there always selling/trading them.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/116876061744757/

HomesteadRaptor700

I don't like Facebook if you see anything let me know thanks klutchbuster

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com