Who is the best outdoor women cook

Started by big-daddy, May 19, 2005, 06:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

My vote for Mama Grizz. That women can cook, I cant wait to try her Orange Chicken. Hmmm Good  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

susieblazer


  [smiley=Shocked.gif]

        Outdoor cookin is for the men folks!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

big-daddy

Nope sorry, we do the rest of the stuff.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

susieblazer

  [smiley=dunno.gif]
 Rest of what stuff?????????  [smiley=embarassed2.gif]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

o4250

Rest of what stuff?? I thought the men did the grillin. Then the women went inside made a salad and talked about cosmo :-/

Da_Mtg_Man

#5
No doubt that mama grizz can cook some good grub. I also want to nominate Kawgirl, She is always breakin out something good to eat. Thumbs up to both of you ladies.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Grizzlygirl


kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MuddyGurl101

I would have to disagree that outdoor cooking is just for men. I cook more than most men I know, indoors and out!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Bigscrb15

Quote from: big-daddy on May 19, 2005, 06:19:08 PM
My vote for Mama Grizz. That women can cook, I cant wait to try her Orange Chicken. Hmmm Good  ;D


Ill have to second that. The chicken she cooked was perfect, I can just imagine what her meals would be like if she started from the begining.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 06, 2005, 01:45:40 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on May 19, 2005, 06:19:08 PM
My vote for Mama Grizz. That women can cook, I cant wait to try her Orange Chicken. Hmmm Good  ;D


Ill have to second that. The chicken she cooked was perfect, I can just imagine what her meals would be like if she started from the begining.

Hey, wait a minute here. Mama Grizz just cooked it, I'm the one that marinated it. Don't I get any props here?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 06, 2005, 10:30:17 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 06, 2005, 01:45:40 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on May 19, 2005, 06:19:08 PM
My vote for Mama Grizz. That women can cook, I cant wait to try her Orange Chicken. Hmmm Good  ;D


Ill have to second that. The chicken she cooked was perfect, I can just imagine what her meals would be like if she started from the begining.

Hey, wait a minute here. Mama Grizz just cooked it, I'm the one that marinated it. Don't I get any props here?

mike i always did wonder bout your manly hood :-/

;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 06, 2005, 10:30:17 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 06, 2005, 01:45:40 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on May 19, 2005, 06:19:08 PM
My vote for Mama Grizz. That women can cook, I cant wait to try her Orange Chicken. Hmmm Good  ;D


Ill have to second that. The chicken she cooked was perfect, I can just imagine what her meals would be like if she started from the begining.

Hey, wait a minute here. Mama Grizz just cooked it, I'm the one that marinated it. Don't I get any props here?


My bad, Mike that was the best marinated chicken I have had, you got skills with the italian dressing, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com