Wow that’s what I call fast shipping.

Started by Thunderdually, February 26, 2013, 05:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually


I ordered  4 ITP mudlite tires from ATV direct  at Noon yesterday and I received them by UPS at 10  this morning. Less then 24 hours. Already have them installed on my quad.

I shopped around a lot and they had the best prices and (free) shipping!!!   If your looking for tires check them out..

      http://www.4atvtires.com/?utm_source=Transactional&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=&utm_content=

Price list for mud lite tires   http://www.4atvtires.com/atvTires/showProduct.php?id=4521&cat_id=2
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

klutchbuster400

That's crazy fast, are they on the east coast?

I'm looking to change my front tires, unfortunately they're not the cheapest I've seen on that website, but hey if I get them in 24 hours I wouldn't mind paying the extra 10 bucks :P

kountry23

Wow that was fast. Now your ready for them clay holes lol
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

xchief1320

Did you order them online or on the phone?
I tried to call them and was put on hold for over 20 minutes. Maybe they were super busy I might try to call them again tomorrow and see what they can do for me.

Thunderdually

#4
Quote from: xchief1320 on February 27, 2013, 08:01:12 PM
Did you order them online or on the phone?
I tried to call them and was put on hold for over 20 minutes. Maybe they were super busy I might try to call them again tomorrow and see what they can do for me.

I ordered them on line..  I am really pleased on how fast they processed and shipped my order. I don't know what you are putting the tires on but if your going with the 9 wide you might want to check to make sure they will fit.  My sportsman came stock with 25x8x12 fronts and 25x11x12 rears.. I went with 26x9x12 front and 26x12x12 rear..  Rears worked fine but i had to get wheel spacers for the front for them to work..
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

johndoe83

Anything shipped in FL to somewhere in FL will arrive the next day!

imsobored152

Quote from: johndoe83 on February 27, 2013, 11:02:07 PM
Anything shipped in FL to somewhere in FL will arrive the next day!

Yeah you would think, ive ordered stuff from 3hrs away and it took several days for ups to get it to me (jetski parts)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com