Croom 2-23-13

Started by Thunderdually, February 25, 2013, 06:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

Went riding at Croom last weekend. Met TJ and his sons and Trevor. It was Trevor's first Time at Croom so we showed him some places to ride. Oh and we showed him some good old Croom MUD!!! LOL

Trevor's first ride at Croom
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

mrbones

Nice video! Is that as busy as it gets on the weekends now? I remember when there would be 30x as many people in the southern open area.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Thunderdually

Quote from: mrbones on February 25, 2013, 07:27:17 PM
Nice video! Is that as busy as it gets on the weekends now? I remember when there would be 30x as many people in the southern open area.

Thank you. I think that's about the average amount of people that go any more. Between the price of fuel and all the people out of work attendance is way down from what it used to be.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

patches206

Great time and nice video, we have to do it again soon!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Thunderdually

Quote from: patches206 on February 25, 2013, 08:25:44 PM
Great time and nice video, we have to do it again soon!

Thanks.. Yeah i had a great time.. Maybe we can get Steve and family along with Trevor and family to join us for a weekend camp out.  I have more video from the Gopro just need to find the time to set and edit through 4 hours of video...  LOL well i know i can edit out about 30 minutes of it right away. I forgot to turn off the camera when we stopped for a break. I left it setting on the quad and it was running the whole time..

I ordered my new tires today.. decided to go with the ITP Mud Lites...  26X9X12 fronts and 26X12X12 rears
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

kountry23

Just had to get my mud dance. But it was a blast and can't wait to go back.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

zman03

went one weekend long ago and the ranger told us there was over 1700 people there,  could hardly find a place to park. those were the days!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

patches206

#7
Quote from: Thunderdually on February 25, 2013, 09:30:27 PM
Quote from: patches206 on February 25, 2013, 08:25:44 PM
Great time and nice video, we have to do it again soon!

Thanks.. Yeah i had a great time.. Maybe we can get Steve and family along with Trevor and family to join us for a weekend camp out.  I have more video from the Gopro just need to find the time to set and edit through 4 hours of video...  LOL well i know i can edit out about 30 minutes of it right away. I forgot to turn off the camera when we stopped for a break. I left it setting on the quad and it was running the whole time..

I ordered my new tires today.. decided to go with the ITP Mud Lites...  26X9X12 fronts and 26X12X12 rears

With those tires you need to get your mudd dance on!

Yes we need to do the camp out.  I am booked for March so sometime after the first weekend in April.   I will be able to maybe get a Sat day ride in sometime in March, let me know.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zephyr

I must of missed you guys as I was out there on Sat
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800