Looking for people to ride sport quads with!

Started by quads_only, February 09, 2013, 09:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quads_only

Cant get anyone to ride anymore and tired of riding alone.

I ride an ltr450, tracks, trails , ramps, etc.. dont do mudding( maybe if i had a 4x4). I have a key to suburban estates in holopaw fl. and a fenced in 5 acre area to camp and ride. open to any sport quad riders.

I like mx too. Pax and thundercross are my favorites but I'll try anywhere once or twice. I live in palm bay, fl so it seems most places are 3 hour drives for me. My cell is 321-543-2560.Fred   call or text is fine.
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400

#1
You know I'm down to ride man! As soon as I'm done with my engine I'm looking to get back onto the track and tear it up, a long with hitting those ramps!

I have a pretty good group of guys I ride with normally, two bikes missing in the picture.


We're all in Miami so there really isn't much down here except Miami MX and that isn't worth a 3 hour drive. We were hoping to go to thundercross next weekend but since I'm building a 440 engine I won't be able to ride for quite some time.

For the most part they're all beginners but they're learning quick.
I've been doing MX a lot longer than them but they're getting the hang of it.
There's a couple decent jumps at Miami MX, but unfortunately this is the biggest one.

patches206

I do not get over that side of Fl to much, but if you are on this side I ride Croom a few times a month!    They have a great compground at Croom also!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

strubby

I don't have a 450 at the moment, but if you guys go sport riding on the trails let me know, I'll keep up in the RZR no problem. Also have a few buddy's who still have sport quads so I could add to the party. I hear you guys, that's why I ended up taking this route... I'll get another 450 tho.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

quads_only

I guess we all just live in the wrong places. lol just seems strange how the sport end of quadding has dropped in the last couple of years. like we have gone back in time to 1990. haha.

klutch, your welcome anytime brother.

Croom used to be my stomping grounds years ago. hill climb frenzy. Its so regulated now I havent been back there since 2001.

hit me up if anyone is around central florida.

as far as the rzr goes. I dont have 10000 dollars up front for a utv so I started building my own.


[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

imsobored152


klutchbuster400

#6
That looks pretty awesome man, think you'll have it finished soon? What kind of engine are you running in there?

Had a great ride today, friend let me use his LT-R since I'm in the process of building my z400 into a z440.
Lt-rs are such incredible bikes, that thing is pretty much all stock and it was the fastest bike out there today.



Hey Fred you wouldn't happen to have a google image of your compound would you? I'd be interested in seeing what it looks like from a satellite!

quads_only

#7
Quote from: imsobored152 on February 10, 2013, 06:51:05 PM
I ride out at the compound every weekend
Yeah, we used to ride at the compound. if you want a partner to hit up some trails. text me or call me.

I was hoping to finish it before may. but we'll see.  It has a 2006 gsxr600 in it. 100 horsepower. should move pretty good.

I love my ltr450, went riding yesterday and had a good time also.

heres a link to google satellite map.  http://www.google.com/mapmaker?ll=28.088413,-81.164964&spn=0.00212,0.00412&t=h&z=18&q=holopaw&utm_source=mapseditbutton_normal&gw=30&lyt=large_map
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400

Hey Fred all my engine parts should be coming in this weekend, I was thinking around mid march of hitting up Thundercross. I'll probably have about 5-7 quads coming as well, if you'd be interested in meeting us out there!

quads_only

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400

Sounds good dude, I'll give ya a call a week or two in advance! Still gotta put the engine together and do the break in yada yada yada.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com