osceola national forest

Started by mudbucket2, January 28, 2013, 12:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

who wants to go to ONF this saturday and see if we can get lost , there is alot of places we can go to get lost ...lol   who wants to go ?? just dont like to ride alone !

SMP63

I wish I could Jim!!!!!!!!!! Been wanting to ride there for a while now but daughters graduation
party is this weekend.   How's the wheeler holding up?
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

mudbucket2


Ole Nasty

I'm camping at Hogwaller or else I'd go with.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]