ANYBODY USE,Ebay 2 BUY CYCLE PARTS?,i saved major $$$$$$

Started by cr500pro, January 18, 2013, 07:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr500pro

..Hey guys i was wondering how many of you in this forum buy parts/items for ur atv or any other bike on (Ebay)??..if u shop around the website your cash really goes a long way with Ebay..a few days ago i ordered front n read brake pads  for 1 atv..an air fliter for another atv..grips for 2 bikes..clutch & throttle cables..a seat cover..mirrors 4 a street bike.sparkplugs..& a few other things for $98.95..and all free shipping too..i just got the order 2 day,mannn all the parts look great.i have no complains honestly 8) :)..i also saw a battery i need for a kawasaki volcan 900 custom i have,the dealer  wants $125.big ones >:(. on Ebay the same brand of battery.$46.99. ;D..thats a freaking deal....what ahs ur experince been with EBay,with prices,party,delivery & quality??

svtbolt04

I use eBay to reference parts prices. I usually get some good deals on things like OEM oil filters and things I can buy in bulk. Look out for a lot of too good to be true deals. Chains are an item that are either a hit or miss thing. Other than that, I love it. Online shopping is so easy and to me, takes out the middle man behind a parts counter. I guess the fall back is that it hurts local shops who are owned by hard working people.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

gmiller0737

eBay is usualy the 1st place I look I have got some super deals Like a Spare Tire Carrier for My RZR for $40 like new that Polaris sells for $129,A New in the Box Warn/Polaris Winch for $67,Be careful of eBay brake pads I put a set on My Yamaha Grizzly & 90 miles later they were metal to metal went back to the OE Pads and 200 miles later they are still good.

trailrider77

i use to try to support my local dealer but it seems like lately if you dont give them a part number they usually get you the wrong part and it seems like they never have anything in stock anymore so if i have to wait 3 to 5 days why would i pay more money at a shop when most of the time i can find online cheaper so prob 95% of my shopping is online.
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

cr500pro

i have always supported who ever give me the cheapest price & the best/quickest service.i dont care if i have 2do bizz with the devil,hahaha..online shopping beats the pants of anything,in price, service,deals & convinece..another great thing about buying online u can see what customers have 2 say about the parts with a 5star rating system,when u got 2 local shop,ur buying at the shops recommendations ,in which they only care about unloading there crap on you..for the pasted 3 or 4 yrs ive been doing all my shopping online,mainly ebay.

klutchbuster400

I buy things like oil /oil filters and other small misc parts from the dealership, but for upgrades it's always online.