Where to Powdercoat?

Started by klutchbuster400, December 16, 2012, 01:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

I'm considering buying another frame for my bike since it's pretty banged up, I found one I think I'm gonna buy, but I'd like to get it powdercoated before swapping it over.

All the places I've gone to in Miami have quoted me for around $400-500 and that just sounds absurd. Anyone know somewhere in maybe central florida that is cheaper?

LostCause

What frame are you wanting to get done?

David Bohnstadt does great work and very reasonable.  Located in Sorrento.  I'll see if I can locate his number.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

klutchbuster400

It's a z400 Frame, and possibly subframe (and other small miscellaneous parts) if the price is reasonable.

zman03

where did you try in miami   Bullseye powder coating?   there is another place in hialeah, just dont know the name.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

klutchbuster400

I believe I called bullseye as well as best powdercoating. Both quotes seemed way too expensive for what I wanted.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com