Ladies going to RR group ride

Started by qt314nfla, May 22, 2005, 07:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Hey, I was just wondering what women were going to be at the Ranch for the group ride.  Looking forward to meeting more riders.

Grizzlygirl

I'll be at rr this weekend with my daughter and a friend
   Mama Grizz

kawGIRL

We will be there this weekend  ;) still working on our camp.  Not going on the group ride, but will be riding  :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

qt314nfla

Mamma Grizz I'll look forward to meeting you and your daughter.  I'm sure we'll be stopping my the Red Grizz Inn again.  

Good luck on the camp.  I'm sure my group will stop by to check it out.  

renmus

If I am up to it we are going on the ride.  If not, just  Mike will be out with our friends to work on the new camp area on Sunday.

kawGIRL

Hey Betsy (Renmus)....call us when you get in.

Look forward to meeting you QT314Nfla.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

qt314nfla

kawGIRL very nice to meet you and your husband.  Sorry I missed out on the last ride.  Shortly after you guys left everything on my bike started working again.  Oh well.  

Mamma grizz and baby grizz....ok, well she's not such a baby anymore.  Anyhow sorry I missed y'all.  Had to leave Sunday so I'll have to meet you another time.  Hope you had fun.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com