Miami MX

Started by klutchbuster400, November 29, 2012, 11:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Anyone here frequent Miami mx? Just about got the quad back together and ready to ride!

zman03

I think there's a race sunday?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

klutchbuster400

Well I literally just got done rebuilding the bike about an hour ago and it was sitting in pieces for nearly 3 years prior. Gonna take it out by lost lake tomorrow for a test ride, and then maybe Miami MX saturday to see if I still remember how to jump stuff :P

cr500pro

where is miami-mx located at?

zman03

Krome ave about 1 mile south of US-27 (Okeechobee rd)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

cr500pro

cool and this   motocross track open to the public?

klutchbuster400

Yeah, wednesday saturdays and sundays.

You should add them on facebook because every now and then they'll randomly open up on a monday or thursday, and they only announce it on the facebook.

Sunday's seem to be race days only, so if you want to go for practice then wednesday or Saturday is your best bet.

klutchbuster400

I'll be there today in case anyone else is going.

Look for the guy going slow on this bike.

cr500pro

sounds awesome ill check it out,, by the way ur bike is kick ass!!!!!! where did u take that pics.its beautiful?

klutchbuster400

Thanks, that was at some private land an old buddy of mine owns near Miami lakes.

I went today to Miami MX for the first time and had a blast! It's definitely more of a dirtbike track than an ATV track but that made it all the more fun! You can really tell the owner is passionate about the track as it's kept in very good condition. Some areas get extremely rutted since it's mainly dirtbikes out there, but all in all it was great and I'm going back as often as I can.


The bike got dirty as hell, but I had a great time!

cr500pro

im glad u ahd a blast,ill have to try it,,hey how much do they charge$$ to ride that track?

klutchbuster400

It's 35$ everytime you go if you're not a member.


If you buy a year membership, it's $25 for the membership, and then another $25 instead of $35 everytime you go.

Lemme know when you wanna go, now that the bike is fixed I'm down to go whenever.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com