lets go ride on 11-3-12 saturday

Started by mudbucket2, October 25, 2012, 03:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

Who wants to go ride . Let me know . Iam ready.

mudbucket2

Ok who wants to go where ?  Iam ready,, let me know!!

SMP63

Me & the wife are talking about going to Ocala & ride. You are more than welcome to ride along
with if you want Jim.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Crewsing

I am working on a hastings ride if the stars align. 
2013 Can Am Outlander 1000 XTP 29.5 OL2 Snorkel
2005 Polaris 800 29.5 outlaw2 (sold)
2007 Polaris 800 Stealth 29.5 Outlaws Snorkel lift(sold)

mudbucket2

#4
Hasting is starting to sound good !!! Like to get a group if you want to go. i will be leaving jax around 6 am or so . let me know who is going, and we can meet at kangaroo on 207 in hasting.

mudbucket2

Ok who is going, I don't like to ride alone anything could happen.let me know!!

SMP63

We are still planning on Ocala but it will be Sun., gotta work Sat.. If you go Sat. have a good time Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

Quote from: SMP63 on November 02, 2012, 08:40:40 AM
We are still planning on Ocala but it will be Sun., gotta work Sat.. If you go Sat. have a good time Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve, how much does it cost to ride at Ocala?

Is there a yearly fee?

I just bought a vehicle that can pull a trailer, so June and I might join you guys someday after I get the trailer hitch installed.

Larry

SMP63

Larry you can buy a yearly pass or pay @ the trail heads. Its $10 for a 3 day pass per wheeler & good for any ONF trail when you buy them @ the trail head.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300


SMP63

#10
What did you buy to tow the trailer Larry?  

Glad to hear ya'll had fun @ the pumpkin run!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

little blue 300

I'm still in shock !

I bought a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe. This is my 5th Hyundai in a row.

Foreign I know, but at least they are assembled in the US.

Larry

mudbucket2

well iam all ready . Who is all going ....... Thanks Steve I would like to go , but since I work at night I have to hit the sack at 4 are close to it .. hagd     mo63

Metroid

I might want to go to Ocala. Not sure as of yet. I would like to get some actual trail riding in. I've seen my share of mud for quite a while, after that trip to Hastings.
May go back there when it dries up.

If your wondering who I am. I'm that guy on the black Honda sport bike. Covered in mud. ;D
At Hastings last month.
Still need to clean that thing. Also what time are you thinking of going to Ocala?
Just not in the mood to go at 7 am again. XD


SMP63

#14
We plan on getting to the HWY 316 trail head about 9am or so!! Gonna ride the north trails.
Always glad to meet & ride with new people!!!!!!!!  Just to let you know the wife is no speed demon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Dorsey


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com