Anyone rideing this weekend ?

Started by kountry23, October 25, 2012, 08:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kountry23

Is anyone doing any rideing this weekend other then the pumpkin run? I really wanna make a trip to ride
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

Thinking about heading to Ocala, been a while since I last rode there. Not sure if it will be the north or south trails!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

What day was you planing on I might try to ride up.
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

SMP63

I'm supposed to chase Sat. morning but I don't think their gonna fly. The way it sounds its gonna be too windy. I'll find out later today.   Which day is better for you Treavor?  Got room on the trailer if you want to car pool!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com