Looking for people to ride with

Started by RidingDirty, October 01, 2012, 04:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RidingDirty

Newbee here looking for people to ride with. Im out of Clearwater and have been riding from the age of 8 years old and am 34. Have friends who have quads but just cant seem to get them of the couch. I just picked up a new to me 08 400EX and am ready hit the trails. Went to Croom a few weeks ago to dial the bike in with the new ad on's. Wife is out of town and I have all this weeked to ride 9/6, 9/7. Let me know if anyone wants to ride.


strubby

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,46382.0.html

Post up your details/location here. Trying to get all sport riders in one place so we can eventually post up group rides, etc. I've been slacking since I broke my hand, but I'm about ready to suck it up and start riding again! Polaris Outlaw 450 MXR.
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com