hasting

Started by mudbucket2, September 23, 2012, 08:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

who wants to go to hasting next saturday 9-29-12 . i need to break my toy in , but NO MUD . let me know.

birddog76

no mud? dont sound like u breaking it in rite.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

mudbucket2

where is everybody going this weekend ?

SMP63

I'm gonna be tied up with my sons birthday party. I was hopeing he would want to go to Ocala
& spend the night & ride like last year but he wants to stay home & have a party, invite family over & cook out. Gotta make potato salad, deviled eggs & marrinate the ribs!!!!!!  He's out grown hamburgers & hot dogs unfortunatly but at least he didn't ask for steaks. LOL!!!!

Enjoy riding the new wheeler Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kountry23

I have to stay home un willingly I went out on the boat to Kissimmee yesterday and jumped in the water and ruptured my ear drum
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

trailrider77

Quote from: kountry23 on September 26, 2012, 09:51:40 PM
I have to stay home un willingly I went out on the boat to Kissimmee yesterday and jumped in the water and ruptured my ear drum
That sucks hope you feel better soon
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

kountry23

It wouldn't be as bad if the ringing would go away I'm ready to go ride but better half won't let me lol :-[
2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

strubby

Jim I think I will be back in town to ride 5A next weekend if it's not still under water. Broken hand, but I'll take it easy and wear my splint! haha. I'd like to see that 850 in action!
'13 Scrambler 850 LE
'15 RZR 900 S
'15 RZR XP1000 Highlifter (SOLD)
'12 RZR XP900 LE (SOLD)
'08 Outlaw 450 MXR (SOLD)

mudbucket2

took my toy for a ride for the frist time,,, all i can say is   power . its got some scary power !!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com